Sunday, February 28, 2016

There Is Still Hope

There is still Hope today, for God hath raised *Him* from the dead. *Romans 10:9* By the way, the *Him* in that verse of Scripture is the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, not Muhammed the false prophet who was a vicious killer, just like his followers today. Muhammed is still dead in the dirt today, and he will always will be, but Christ Jesus is alive this morning and making intercession at the right hand of God. Most people don't know this, but the Qur'an teaches that Jesus never died on a Cross or rose from the dead, but He did. That's makes the Qur'an a lie, but obama (a politician) or osteen (a religionist) won't ever tell you that.

Now remember what Jesus Christ the Lord said, "I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." *Revelation 1:18* Christians celebrate Christ's resurrection all the time, not just on Sunday or on Easter. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but *Christ liveth in me*: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave *Himself* for me. Jesus suffered and bled to death on Calvary's Cross especially for you. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to His abundant Mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively Hope by the Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. When Christ, who is our Life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with *Him* in glory.

Christ first, self last, that is all.