Friday, February 5, 2016

Happy All The Day!

Alas! and did my Maker bleed; and did my Creator die? Would He devote His sinless soul, for such a worm as I? Was it for crimes that I had done He groaned upon the tree? Amazing pity! Grace unknown! and Love beyond degree! At the Cross, at the Cross where I first saw the light, and the burden of my sins was rolled away, It was there by faith in His Blood I received my sight, And now I am Happy all the day! There is Divine Mercy found at the Cross still, that is where God's Bleeding Love is available to every sinner. At the Cross is where I laid down my love for sin, and began to love the Savior who died for my sins. Love ran red down the Cross that dark day, my sin debt He made His own, and now my sins are washed whiter than snow; and I owe All my Salvation to the Lamb of God. At the Cross my sins and guilt were taken away, and my sin-sick soul was healed with Jesus' bleeding stripes. At the Cross through faith in Jesus' atoning blood my heart found peace with God and the free forgiveness of sins. You ask me why I'm so Happy, so I'll just tell you why, because my sins are gone. And when I meet the scoffers who ask me where my sins are, I say, my sins are gone. My sins are underneath the Blood that flowed on Calvary's Cross, as far removed as darkness is from dawn; my sins have been cast in the sea of God's forgetfulness, yes, that's good enough for me. Behold the Lamb of God, Ye must be born again, It is Finished, Through His Blood, Worthy is the Lamb, Even so Come Lord Jesus!