Friday, July 22, 2016

Listen to the Right Voice

Carefully hearken to God's Voice, Yield to the Voice of the Son of God, Follow the Voice the Spirit of God - The words of God found in the Holy Bible are the Voice of the Lord.   Voices create words, words create thoughts, thoughts create beliefs in your heart, soul and mind.  Those beliefs will control your thoughts and words, and you will inevitably act and trust upon those beliefs; and they will ultimately determine your eternal destiny.  That being said, you need to be very particular about whose voice you are listening and hearkening to in this brief life.

And they heard the Voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.  And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?  And he said, I heard Thy Voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.  And unto Adam He said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;  Because that Abraham obeyed My Voice, and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws.

And Jacob went near unto Isaac his father; and he felt him, and said, The voice is Jacob's voice, but the hands are the hands of Esau.

And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The Lord God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days' journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the Lord our God.  And Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord, that I should obey His Voice to let Israel go? I know not the Lord, neither will I let Israel go.

And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the Voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto His Voice. Out of heaven He made thee to hear His Voice, that He might instruct thee: and upon earth He shewed thee His great fire; and thou heardest His words out of the midst of the fire.  Likewise when the Lord sent you from Kadeshbarnea, saying, Go up and possess the land which I have given you; then ye rebelled against the commandment of the Lord your God, and ye believed Him not, nor hearkened to His Voice.

Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear Him, and keep His commandments, and obey His Voice, and ye shall serve Him, and cleave unto Him. Only if thou carefully hearken unto the Voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all these commandments which I command thee this day.

And the people said unto Joshua, The Lord our God will we serve, and His Voice will we obey. Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us.  If ye will fear the Lord, and serve Him, and obey His Voice, and not rebel against the commandment of the Lord, then shall both ye and also the king that reigneth over you continue following the Lord your God.  But they murmured in their tents, and hearkened not unto the Voice of the Lord.

And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.

The Lord thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered His Voice.  And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.  And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a Voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?

God thundereth marvellously with His Voice; great things doeth He, which we cannot comprehend. Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a Voice like Him?  The Voice of the Lord is powerful; the Voice of the Lord is full of majesty.

Also I heard the Voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Unto you, O men, I call; and My Voice is to the sons of man.  Give ye ear, and hear My Voice; hearken, and hear My speech.  Obey My Voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a Voice of one that spake.

Therefore hath the Lord watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the Lord our God is righteous in all His works which he doeth: for we obeyed not His Voice.  The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter His Voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

She obeyed not the Voice; she received not correction; she trusted not in the Lord; she drew not near to her God.

For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make His paths straight.  And lo a Voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.  While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a Voice out of the cloud, which said, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the Voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His Voice.  And when He putteth forth His own sheep, He goeth before them, and the sheep follow Him: for they know His Voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. My sheep hear My Voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

Pilate therefore said unto Him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth *My Voice*.

And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a Voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

To day if ye will hear His Voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

For He received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a Voice to him from the excellent glory, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great Voice, as of a trumpet. After this I looked, and, behold, a Door was opened in heaven: and the first Voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.  And I heard a great Voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God.