Friday, July 8, 2016

"According To"

You're living according to something, and you'll soon be dying according to something as well, what is it?

O Lord Jesus Christ, there is none like Thee, neither is there any God beside Thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.  Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.  Thus did Moses: according to all that the Lord commanded him, so did he. The Lord shall reward the doer of evil according to his wickedness.  Blessed be the Lord, that hath given rest unto His people Israel, according to all that He promised.  Remember me, O my God, spare me according to the greatness of Thy mercy.

Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of Thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.  Hear me, O Lord; for Thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of Thy tender mercies.  Help me, O Lord my God: O save me according to Thy mercy.  Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to Thy word.  Let Thy mercies come also unto me, O Lord, even Thy salvation, according to Thy word.  I intreated Thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to Thy word.

Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to Thy word.  Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O Lord, according to Thy lovingkindness.  Great are Thy tender mercies, O Lord: quicken me according to Thy judgments.  Let my supplication come before Thee: deliver me according to Thy word.  Praise Him for His mighty acts: praise Him according to His excellent greatness.  If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not He that pondereth the heart consider it? and He that keepeth thy soul, doth not He know it? and shall not He render to every man according to his works?

If they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.  I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which He hath bestowed on them according to His mercies, and according to the multitude of His loving kindnesses.  I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

According to your faith be it unto you. For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with His angels; and then He shall reward every man according to his works. Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea.  And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead.

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.  And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.  Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus.

Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures:  They walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel.  In Whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.  And what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power.  According to the eternal purpose which He purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man.  Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.  But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness.  Whereunto I also labour, striving according to His working, which worketh in me mightily.  That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

According to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus.  Be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God.  Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.  Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel.  But hath in due times manifested His word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour.

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.  That being justified by His grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.  Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to Him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.  Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.