Saturday, January 2, 2016

Whosoever Will

I'm a Whosoever Will.  And The Lord Jesus Christ said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the Water of Life *Freely*. And let him that is athirst come. And Whosoever will, let him take the Water of Life Freely. Christ Jesus is that Water of Life that the thirsty soul needs. He dips out the Water of Life Freely down at the foot of the Cross to every sinner that senses his sins and guilt and comes contritely with a penitent heart. Sinners just won't come to the Cross, until the Holy Spirit and the Law gets them good and thirsty.  The Holy Spirit deals with every man, and then the man will either hearken and yield, or he will ignore and resist the Spirit's call.  The elect are the Whosoever Wills; the non-elect are the Whosoever Won'ts.

Jesus is the Author and Finisher of Salvation; there's nothing you to do to earn His mercy and forgiveness.  You only must come to Him and take freely from His pierced hands.  The thirsty soul that comes to Jesus, He will in no wise cast out.  Simply accept His invitation to drink from the fountain, and drink to the full.

Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.  For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for My sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.  And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.

My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God.  I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land.   As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.  For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground.  Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.  Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:  But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.  Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.