Monday, August 24, 2015

My Pain Killer

The Lord Jesus Christ Himself is my pain killer when my heart is breaking and aching.  I draw nigh to Him.  A little dose of His love and mercy goes a long, long way.  The Holy Spirit takes my misery and loneliness away.  JESUS is my Prescription when I've had a bad day.  I just pop the Gos-pill for my soul's troubles.  I don't need a fix from CVS or Walgreens; I just let Jesus fix my mind on Him.  His Precious Blood is the only Remedy for my sin problems.  When I just can't get to sleep at night, John 3:16 is my only sleeping pill. Always remember - Christ Jesus is the Heavenly Physician who is always on call, and He still makes house calls, right on the spot, right where you need Him.

Just dial 9-1-1, the Holy Spirit is always on the line; Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ shall be saved from sin and misery.  This poor man cried, and the Lord Jesus Christ heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.  I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O LORD!  O Lord my God, I cried unto Thee, and Thou hast healed me. I cried to Thee, O Lord; and unto Him alone I made supplication. I cried unto JESUS in my trouble, and He saved me out of my distresses.  Lord Jesus, remember me, have mercy on me a sinner, please save me for Your name's sake.  I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and He heard me from on high.  In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears.  I cried unto Thee, O Lord Jesus: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.  Christ Jesus the Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon *Him* in truth.