Friday, August 14, 2015

A Little Help 3

Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts.  Teach me Thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.  Simple reliance upon Jesus Himself.  Lord, help me.  Lord, remember me.  Lord, save me.  Prove the sincerity of your love for Jesus. God knows best.  Christ is mine!  Personal, private purity is a symptom of sincerity.  Worship thou Him.  Thou God seest me!  Self-denial is impulse control.  Hallelujah anyway!  As unto the Lord.

Habits form who you are within and without.  None but Jesus can do helpless sinners good. For to me to live is Christ. Unworthy sinners get everything for nothing at the Cross for Jesus' sake alone. Works don't produce Salvation, they only prove it.  Rejoice in the LORD!  Trusting only in Jesus' name, person, and blood. Perfect in Christ Jesus.  Ye are complete in Him.

Blessed be God.  Live as God pleases.  Everything for Jesus!  Be found in Jesus. Tremble at His words.  New Jerusalem's ambassadors should always be on their best behavior.  Live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world.  Behave yourself wisely in all your ways; and the LORD will be with you.  Live pure for Jesus' sake.  Hitherto hath the LORD helped us - give Him all the glory.

Thanks be unto God.  Please God, not yourself. Be courteous and consistent.  Seek His Grace.  Life is short, Eternity is not.  Be honest and kind, discreet and wise, good and gentle.  Make wise choices.  Humility, accountability, generosity, loyalty, purity, honesty, Eternity, tenacity, unity, maturity, consistency.  Carefully hearken to the Holy Ghost's leading.  We desire the better country.  Live godly, work for Jesus.  Be satisfied, content, and thankful.  God for Christ's sake hath forgiven me.  Don't forget God; He loved you to death on the Cross.

Redeem the time by living for the Redeemer. Watch unto prayer.  Pardon-purity-peace.  Where prayer is fervent, God is present.  God giveth the increase.  Nothing without God's smile.  Crown the KING OF KINGS.  The Cross is enough for me.  His good pleasure.  Satisfied, satiated, content.  Courtesy, concern, control, compassion.  Effectual fervent prayer is what works.  God answers prayer.  Fret not, commit and trust, rely and rest.  Exalt Christ, put down self.  Justified freely by His grace.  Lord Jesus, thank you for your bloody death on the Cross for my ungodly soul.

Trust-Love-Give-Serve.  Grace-Gratitude-Glory-Generosity.  Righteousness, temperance, judgment to come.  Be nothing, be nobody, only trust Jesus!  Tender in conscience, sensitive to God's will, yielding affection.  Christ for me, Christ forever.  Dei Gratia.  Purity, Charity, Sincerity, Importunity, Reality, Humility, Integrity.  Forgive, forbear, prefer, edify, love, serve, submit.  Trust God's Power, Promises, and Precious Blood.  King of my life, I crown Thee now, Thine shall the glory be, lest I forget Thy thorn-scarred brow, lead me to Calvary.

Spend and be spent for the Gospel.  Christ instead of me, Christ in my place.  Accepted in the beloved.  Do justly, love mercy, walk humbly with thy God.  Justified by His Blood.  Nothing but Christ Himself, Christ alone.  By all means save some. Savor, unction, utterance. The LORD alone be exalted.  Be of good cheer, I am with thee.  Be ye thankful.  Men ought always to pray, and not to faint. Live to His praise, honor, and glory.  Jesus is my Substitute, Sacrifice, Surety, Atonement, Advocate, Mediator, and Ransom.

Worthy is the Lamb!  Just do right!  Greatly rejoice in the Lord Jesus Christ.  Not seeking mine own profit.  Pureness, kindness, meekness, holiness.  Be of good courage, fear not, be not afraid.  Give up your sins, deny yourself today.  And let him that is athirst come. Use time wisely.  That I might finish my course with joy.  We look for the Savior.  The sweetest words ever spoken - Thy sins are forgiven thee. Quietly yield, sweetly resign, calmly obey.

Ascribe ye greatness, righteousness, and strength to God.  Know, reckon, yield, submit, give up.  Ask for Mercy, Seek His face, Knock for Wisdom.  Deny yourself, take up your cross, and follow Him.  Enjoy God, worship Christ, walk in the Spirit, joyfully give up your life to Him. My soul's only Dependence is Jesus Himself.  Wait for God's Son from Heaven. Depart from iniquity, deny ungodliness, resist worldly lusts.  Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Lord Jesus, my praise shall be of Thee. Waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, have no confidence in the flesh.  Personable trust in Jesus' Precious Blood. Be willing, available, concerned, obedient.  Help the hurting, helpless, hopeless.  Call on the name of the LORD, the everlasting God. Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God.  A new creature in Christ.  Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD.

Every one of us shall give account of himself to God.  Let no man deceive himself.  For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. Jesus gave Himself for my sins, that He might deliver me from this present evil world.  Now the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always by all means.  Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone. Jesus made Himself of no reputation. Jesus gave Himself for me, that He might redeem me from all iniquity. Jesus gave Himself a Ransom for all.  Christ also hath loved me, and hath given Himself for me an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.   For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout.

Let not sin therefore reign in your moral body.  We should not serve sin. Abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul. Keep thyself pure.  He that refraineth his lips is wise. O LORD, subdue my iniquities.  Trust the Precious Promiser.  Cleave to the Lord Jesus Christ with purpose of heart.  Humbly dependent on the Lord's presence, blessing, help and mercy.  I have trusted in Thy mercy.   Through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, and ye shall live.  If you only preached what you practiced, your sermons would be short. Christ pleased not Himself. Trust, cleave, and follow the Lamb of God whithersoever He goeth.  Seek the LORD and His strength, seek His face continually.  He loved me, and gave Himself for me.

Only Jesus can save you from the love of sin.  I will come again, I will help thee.  Set yourself to seek the LORD.  Seek the LORD, and ye shall live. Christ liveth in me.  Put off the old man with his deeds. Henceforth we should not serve sin. Hearty submission to the holy Scriptures. Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.  God only uses nobodies who realize they are nothing.  Be ye reconciled to God.  It is Christ that died. Grieve not the Holy Spirit.  Cast off the works of darkness.

Fear, trust, and love Christ Jesus.  For Jesus' sake.  Jesus loved me, only because He loved me.  Trust Christ, lose your sin; trust yourself, lose your soul.  Don't forget, you're not God.  The night cometh. Do as Thou hast said.  That I may know Him.  Humble purity.  Thus saith the Lord.  As Thou wilt.  Glory ye in His holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.  This is know; for God is for me.  Ave Crux Spes Unica.  Cry to the Strong for strength.  Just trust Christ.  If you preached what you practiced, how long would your sermon be?

Intense purity, fervent gratitude.  Trust to His Sinless Blood Atonement.  Precious Blood, New Birth, Imputed Righteousness.  Poor in spirit, contrite in heart, trembling at His word.  Make the will of God your master passion.  Jesus is my Praise.  Faith is pleasing the Lord in all things.  If you believe in Jesus, behave like it.  It is all about you becoming nothing, and Jesus becoming Everything.  It is Finished, Through His Blood, Worthy is the Lamb!