Saturday, September 30, 2023

The Wondrous Cross-2

Every Christian should be heartily, constantly, and compassionately pointing sinners to Christ Jesus. Only in His Precious Blood do I trust, Only in His Righteousness do I rest, Only in His Cross do I glory, Only in His Finished Work do I boast. The Gospel truth we should proclaim, and say, "Behold the Lamb!" This is our highest Business here below to say. "Behold the Atoning Sacrifice for sinners!" JEHOVAH-JIREH provided the Lamb of God upon Calvary's Cross as an Atonement for the sins of the whole world.

GRACE is now seeking in the Earth for spiritual misery, beggary, helplessness, contrite ones, distressed, ungodly, blind, weary, heavy laden, despairing, lost cause, brokenhearted, oppressed, sighing, ruined, poor in spirit, sinful, prisoners, troubled, damaged beyond human repair, desperate, unworthiness, guilty, captives, destitute, sitting in darkness, emptiness, bruised, needy, bankruptcy, hopelessness, and nothing else
Friend, Is that you? 
Grace sought Adam in the garden in Genesis 3; Grace sought the Samaritan woman at the well in John 4, and Grace is seeking you today. Divine GRACE is seeking human ruin, because He delighteth in MERCY.

Trust Jesus as your own Savior, give up your sins and self-reliance. Flee to the Lamb of God, and Find eternal Shelter for your defenseless Soul at the Cross. Look completely away from self to Jesus and His full Atonement and utmost Ransom that He paid with His innocent Blood. Where can I find forgiveness for my sins against God? Answer: Only in the most Precious Blood of The Lord Jesus Christ. My sins have been imputed to Christ forever, and they can never be imputed to me again. When Christ Jesus justifies, He justifies forever and ever. Jesus bore the full punishment which was due to all my sins. Enjoying cigarettes slowly destroys your lungs, Enjoying grain alcohol slowly destroys your liver, brain and kidneys, Enjoying the pleasures of sin deceitfully destroys your mind, heart, soul and body.

Christ Jesus had to become a human being in order to be the Substitute for human sin. The Innocent died for the offender. A man had to suffer, because a man had sinned. I fell by one man, Adam; and I must be raised up, lifted by another Man, Christ Jesus. A man must literally die in my place; just His sinless life could not take away my sins against God. His sinless life, preaching, healing, fasting, praying, serving, spotless obedience, bloody sweat, scourging, shame and spitting that He endured could not take away one of my sins. Salvation is of the LORD. If I had committed one sin against God, Jesus had to die for that one sin. Jesus had to shed His blood and die for my sins. The Infinite became an infant, The Maker became a man, The Immortal became a mortal, The Creator became a creature. Jesus became obedient unto death, even the death of the Cross, for my soul's sake. Christ was cursed and condemned to die in my place. The blood of Jesus Christ now cleanseth me from all my sins, once and for all. Are you willing to have your sin problem taken care of by JESUS Himself?

Whosoever trusts Christ, that is, His person and blood, is saved the very moment he trusts Christ. Christ is able to save sinners to the uttermost that come unto God by Him. You have not gone beyond the uttermost; so He is able to save you too, just now as you are. The key to the Gospel mystery is this: Christ has fulfilled the Law's demands by His perfect obedience, and He suffered the Law's utmost penalty through His bloody death on the Cross. He endured what I should have endured, and made the Perfect Atonement to the Father for all my sins, that I would ever commit in this life. The simple act of relying upon Jesus as my Substitute, Savior, and Atonement has put away my guilt and sins forever. Simply trust in the Lord Jesus Christ; Come to Him as a little child. 

The Father fulfilled His wrath against human sin by bruising, smiting and afflicting Christ. Christ became Sin itself on the Cross, He bore my sins in His own body, He endured the wrath of God on my behalf. The righteous unflinching demands of the Law were perfectly satisfied: this is called Propitiation. For God is Holy and Just, and He must exact the full penalty of my guilt on someone: It is either JESUS or me. Christ Jesus suffering, bleeding, dying, and rising from the dead has gotten me the VICTORY. All my life was full of sin when JESUS found me, All my heart was full of misery and woe; Jesus placed His loving arms about me, and He led me in the Way of Peace where I ought to go. No one ever Cared for me like JESUS, for He took my sin and darkness from me. There's no other Friend so Kind as He.

The whole story of Salvation: We are born sinners, and have increased our guilt day by day. There is no hope in ourselves. Christ Jesus, the Son of God, came into this world, born of the virgin Mary. He went about doing good, seeking and saving the lost, and at the last, He was falsely accused and died a death of public disgrace and shame, taking the punishment due to my sins. The guilty is saved by the Innocent; the unworthy redeemed by the Worthy. JEHOVAH-JIREH charged the guilt of my sins to Christ; in my place He bore the consequences I deserved. HIMSELF HE COULD NOT SAVE! Jesus was the full payment for my sins: He fully satisfied both the wrath and righteousness of God, so God could freely forgive sinners without compromising His HOLINESS.

Tell all sinners these Gospel Facts: God was manifest in the flesh; God was incarnated in Jesus Christ, and dwelt among us as a Jewish man. Christ Jesus was God as well as man. Grace brought Him here to Earth to save sinners. His sinless life is my Righteousness; His suffering and bloody death is my Atonement; He appeased the wrath of God for all my sins. This is the Sum and Substance of the Gospel: The sinner in Christ's place, and Christ in the sinner's place. This is the very soul and essence of the Gospel Message: Christ died for the ungodly; Simply place your Faith in His Blood, and your sins are forgiven freely. Ye must be born again, or you will enter Heaven. No human reformation will suffice; The New Birth, Forgiveness of Sins, and Eternal Life poor sinners need.

JEHOVAH-JIREH has made Christ to be a Propitiation for sin; For JEHOVAH-JIREH made JESUS to be Sin for us, who knew no sin, that we might be made the Righteousness of God in Christ. JEHOVAH-JIREH laid on JESUS the iniquity of us all. 

Listen closely now with solemn attention:  The voice of Jesus is calling you, Come guilty sinner, Come to Me. I have real Peace and Rest to offer your sick, troubled, laboring Soul; Take my Salvation; Take Me now and happy be. Only Faith gives us ears to hear His invitation. Soon His voice will cease its calling; Sinner, heed His gracious call, Flee to His Blood for Refuge, Take Christ's Salvation; Take Him now, and safe and happy you will be. Eternal life is found alone in Christ, only in HIM is Life Eternal offered to you. Offered to you without price or works; JESUS is the Gift of God sent freely.

My sin debt to God is paid in full by Christ Himself. I have peace with God through Christ's sufferings, bleeding, bruises, thorns, chastisement, wounds, piercings, stripes, and dying. Jesus' body was broken and His blood was spilt for my sake; His blood was shed in grievous agony, even unto death, as an Atonement for human sins. He took all my personal Guilt and suffered for it. God's Divine Justice is vindicated by the bloody death of His dear Son. Peace of mind and heart can never come from this world's vice and vanity. A Free pardon is offered to you now by the Grace and Blood of God. The pith and marrow of the Gospel is to Trust only to God Incarnate's Precious Blood for the forgiveness of sins. 

Faith in the real, actual, literal Substitution of Christ finishes the great transaction between your soul and God. I have tied His scarlet line in the window of my heart forever. When God sees His blood on my Soul, He will pass over me. Simple reliance in God's dear Son, resting upon Him alone, that is all. The Great Central Truth of the Gospel: Christ suffering in the sinner's place; Christ's Blood Atonement made available for guilty sinners. He was a Recompense made to God for human sin. Divine Vengeance and Justice was seeking me, but at the same time, the Grace and Mercy of God was seeking me. I felt the weight of my sins and guilt upon my conscience, the Holy Ghost made me conscious of the heinousness of my sins. The Holy Spirit gave me Faith that directed me to the Precious Blood of the Lamb of God. Draw nigh to God, Close in with Christ, and your Soul shall live eternally.

Christ died for sinners; I'm a sinner for sure; I look only to Him, and trust my sins and Soul with Him. I hide behind the mighty Cross, for the Grace of God is available there, and there my sin debt was paid, my sins on Jesus were laid, and I am saved from the wrath to come. His Person and Righteousness, not I; His Bleeding Love, not mine. I trust all my Soul's Salvation on what Jesus in Love has done. 

The Father punished His Son instead of me; therefore the Father cannot punish me, I am redeemed and go scot free forever. Jesus' very life bled out for me on Calvary; He loved me to death. I have offended and insulted God, how can He ever forgive me? How can Holy JEHOVAH justly pass by my iniquities? Answer: Jesus stood in my place of curse and ruin and bore my sins' penalty which is Death. I know my sins are freely forgiven for His name's sake. No one's hunger can ever be satisfied by just hearing about bread: the bread itself must be eaten by the hungry, even so must the Bread of Life be eaten by starving lost souls. In Christ, the Father is now able to show full Mercy to sinners without violation of His divine justice. 

Christ must be fully received into the heart. There is no other of Salvation under heaven, but by Faith in the Precious Blood of the Substitute - The Atoning Sacrifice of the Lamb of God. Jesus saw me plunged in the deep distress of my sins, and He flew to my Rescue and Relief, and bore the shameful Cross especially for me. There is no danger for my Soul in Christ, and there is no safety outside of Christ. Through the Atoning Sacrifice of Jesus Christ you can come to God, forsaking your own righteousness, hating your sins, believing on God's Son, and you will be completely pardoned through faith in the Precious Blood of Jesus, and accepted on the spot. Until you are saved, you are filled with unrest: Jesus said, "Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will Give you REST.

Free Salvation by Substitution (THE CROSS) is the Father's invention from His divine wisdom, grace, and omniscience. Christ bore my grief, carried my sorrows, was wounded for my transgressions, and bruised for my iniquities. JESUS bore the full penalty for all my rebellion against my Creator. Self-righteous man adores the false-works gospel that they manufacture in their carnal minds.  No actions or merits of mine could ever atone for any of my sins, or help make me righteous before a thrice holy God. I have given up all hope of self-justification, and I am now by the Grace of God justified freely by His Son's Blood. God please be Merciful to Me for Jesus' sake, for I am the greatest of sinners, I desperately need your forgivenesses through the Blood of your dear Son, Lord please remember me for Jesus' sake, I ask no more.