Sunday, September 10, 2023

*The Father of Glory*

* Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort.
* But to us there is but one God, the Father, of Whom are all things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom are all things, and we by Him.
* Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
* And Jesus said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?
* Glorify your Father which is in heaven.
* For one is your Father, which is in heaven.
* The reward of your Father which is in heaven.
* Pray to thy Father which is in secret, and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
* The Father knoweth what I have need of.
* How much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him?
* Do the will of the Father which is in heaven.
* The Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
* I thank Thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth.
* Every plant, which My heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. (Father, please plant me in your Son forever.)
* No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
* Come ye blessed of my Father.
* When I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.
* O my Father, if this cup may not pass from me, except I drink it, Thy will be done.
* And Jesus said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.
* For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
* And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
* Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
* Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
* Wait for the promise of the Father.
* And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
* No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
* Worship the Father in spirit and in truth.
* For as the Father hath Life in Himself; so hath He given to the Son to have life in Himself.
* Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for Him hath God the Father sealed.
* All that the Father giveth Me shall come to Me; and him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.
* As the living Father hath sent Me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth Me, even he shall live by Me.
* I honour my Father.
* The Father hath sanctified the Son, and sent Him into the world.
* Father, glorify Thy name.
* In my Father's house are many mansions.
* Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
* The Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.
* He that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.
* I and my Father are one.
* He that hateth Me hateth my Father also.
* For the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved Me, and have believed that I came out from God.
* I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
* And now, O Father, glorify thou Me with thine own self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was.
* Holy Father, keep through Thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
* O righteous Father, the world hath not known Thee: but I have known Thee, and these have known that Thou hast sent Me.
* Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?
* Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent Me, even so send I you.
* Like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
* By Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised *Him* from the dead.
* That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him:
* I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
* One God and Father of all, Who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
* And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him.
* Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
* Truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
* And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous.
* I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
* Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
* Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
* Continue in the Son, and in the Father.
* And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

* For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

* His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
* But now, O LORD, Thou art our Father; we are the clay, and Thou our potter; and we all are the work of Thy hand.
* Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
* To them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called. Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
* He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in His throne.
*  Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.