Saturday, November 23, 2013

Your Sins, Your Soul 1

The hardest thing to do today is to get a sinner concerned about his sins and his soul.  Your sins must be forgiven freely, and your soul must be saved eternally by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself.  There is no other way under heaven to saved from sins but by simple faith in the Precious Blood of God Incarnate.  Be wise now, trust Jesus with your sins, your soul, your evil nature, your sin trouble, your temptations.  Lay hold on Christ Crucified with real living faith that is a gift from God the Holy Spirit.  Cast your guilty soul at Jesus' dear feet today, take Him to be your own personal Savior from the bondage and love of sin.  Sin is expensive; it will cost you your soul.

Jesus is the great Forgiver, Sanctifier, and Preserver of the soul.  Come and take Christ for your own, or you will die in your sins.  Put no reliance upon the external of religion, quit your hold on sin.  Lose what you will, but lost not your immortal soul.  Your sins or your religion or not worth going to Hell over.  Your soul is perishing and in utmost jeopardy and risking eternal destruction; outside of Christ, you are in a sad state of affairs. Unburden your soul at Jesus' feet.  Hazard not your soul upon a worldly or religious lie.  Wake now from your deadly slumber, your fatal sinful stupor!

Get Jesus Christ into your inward parts, your heart, spirit, mind, and soul.  Cast off your works of darkness, and dress your soul with the robe of Christ's Righteousness.  Don't play the fool with your soul.  Believe on Jesus unto life eternal.  Stop running risks with your never-dying soul.  The wages of your sins is eternal death in the lake of fire.  Endless ruin and misery will be your portion in Eternity if you die unconverted.  With Jesus, sins become bitter, purity becomes sweet.  If you defy and reject, you will face a ghastly death and horrible Eternity.

One day in the future, your frail body will play out, you will lie on your death bed distressed and terrified with heavy breathing, clammy skin, pale and languid, glassy-eyed, enduring death throes, weak pulse, and the darkness of death will slowly close in upon you.  Remember your soul is immortal, you shall not die when your body dies, but you shall live again forever and ever in some place. Oh Eternity, Eternity without any Mercy, in a Lake of Fire which has no bottom or shore.

You have neglected Christ, therefore your sin remaineth.  As you keep on rejecting and neglecting Christ, your conscience is seared, your soul unimpressible, your heart hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.  Human nature seeks after the approval and applause of man. Don't turn your back on the God of bleeding love.  There's only one way to escape the divine justice of the Most High.  Flee to the Cross for Refuge.  Only the Holy Spirit can illuminate your soul, and lead you to flee to Christ for Safety.  This cry is the distinctive mark of the newborn living child of God - God be merciful to me a sinner!  The only meeting place between a sinner and God is the Cross of Christ.  Depart now from sin and self, come to Christ by faith in His Blood.  Quit righteous Self and evil Self both.  There is no peace in the ways of sin.  Care for your own soul, put it into Jesus' care, just like you would do so with your body with a Physician if you were deathly ill.  Arise from your sinful state, hasten away from your peril, eternal damnation threatens your soul each moment you live on without Christ.  Your love for sin will damn you.

The sum of the whole matter - Acknowledge your sinfulness to God.  Come to the Savior just as you are, and trust His Atoning Blood to put away your sins.  Leave your sins behind.  Seek after purity and Holiness from Christ Himself, not from man-made convictions.  Have done with your own ways and thoughts.  Seek the meek and lowly heart of Christ.  Jesus took all your sins upon Himself, He took them, so now you don't have to have them.  He suffered for your sins in your place. If you trust to Him, you will not have to suffer for your sins.

This is the wonderfullest thing ever heard by a sinner's ear.  God became a sinless Jewish man and loved you to death, and then rose from the for dead especially for you; His name was Jesus of Nazareth.  Trust Christ Jesus only, wholly, now and forever.  Look now to Jesus and live.  Cleave to His Cross, plead His Blood.  Free grace, rich mercy and bleeding love are available now at the Cross for free. Only the simple free Gospel saves sinners.  Believe on the sinner's Substitute - the Lamb of God.

Lord Jesus, I believe the Gospel.  I want to make You are mine.  I claim you as my personal Sin-Bearer, Substitute, Redeemer, God and Atoning Sacrifice of my sins.  My sins are loathsome to me, my guilt is foul, and I fear eternal death that my sins deserve.  Forgive me for rejecting and neglecting You all through my life.  In the past, I have trusted that I would get to Heaven by myself and a little bit of you, but now I am placing and my entire trust in your Atoning Blood today.  Save my soul, forgive all my sins past, present and future.  Take over my life, change my inward nature and my outward behavior, make me like You.  Please Give me Your free everlasting life.  Thank you for bleeding and dying and rising from the dead for me.  Now, I receive You into my heart, please fill me with the Holy Spirit.