Sunday, November 3, 2013

Continually

And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.  Seek the Lord and His strength, seek His face continually.  I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.  Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.

Withhold not thou Thy tender mercies from me, O Lord: let Thy lovingkindness and Thy truth continually preserve me.  Let all those that seek Thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love Thy salvation say continually, The Lord be magnified.  My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?  The goodness of God endureth continually.

Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.  Be Thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: Thou hast given commandment to save me; for Thou art my Rock and my Fortress.  By Thee have I been holden up from the womb: Thou art He that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of Thee.  But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.  And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments.  So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.  Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.  My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:  Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.  Now therefore, what have I here, saith the Lord, that My people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the Lord; and My name continually every day is blasphemed.

Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spake and said unto Daniel, Thy God whom thou servest continually, He will deliver thee.  And when the king came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?  Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live for ever.

Turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment and wait on thy God continually.  And it came to pass, while Jesus blessed them, He was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.  And they worshipped Him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:  And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God.  But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.  By Jesus therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name.