Friday, July 4, 2014

Pledge of Allegiance to a Better Country

I hereby declare that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to this world, the devil and sin of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Holy Bible and the Laws of the better country, New Jerusalem, against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Cross of Christ; that I shall be a faithful witness unto Christ Jesus and fight the good fight of faith on behalf of New Jerusalem when led by the Holy Spirit to do so; that I will perform loyal service and endure hardness as a good soldier in the Lord Jesus Christ's spiritual army as required by the Holy Scriptures; that I will perform the work of the LORD under the Holy Spirit's direction as required by the Holy Bible; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

I pledge allegiance to the Christian Flag and to the Savior for whose Kingdom it stands. One Savior, crucified, risen, and coming again with life and liberty to all who believe.

I pledge allegiance to the King James Bible, AV1611, God's Holy Word.  I will make it a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path, and will hide its words in my heart that I might not sin against my God.

*I Timothy 6:12; Hebrews 11:16; Revelation 21:2; Colossians 3:23; Galatians 5:18; Acts 2:32; Galatians 6:12; II Timothy 2:3*