Saturday, December 10, 2016

Marvellous Works

Take a few minutes today and admire the wonderful things that JESUS has made around you - be ye thankful, and don't ever forget *Him*. Remember His marvellous works that He hath done. I have tasted that He is Gracious, and have wondered at the gracious words which proceed from His mouth. O Lord Jesus, be merciful unto me, take away all my iniquity, be Thou my Arm in the morning, and my Salvation in the evening, please lift me up and set me Free. For You are my Maker, Who giveth me songs in the night, and that unburdens my heavy heart. I have found The Ransom in Your Precious Blood. You have dealt Mercifully and Graciously with me for so many years, You are so Longsuffering, very pitiful, and of great Kindness. O Lord Jesus, I will paise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are Your works, and that my soul knoweth right well. Great and Marvellous are Thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are Thy ways, Thou King of saints. O Lord Jesus Christ, You are so gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger, and plenteous in Mercy. Your Name is called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
He loved me and gave Himself for me - 
WORTHY IS THE LAMB!