Saturday, December 10, 2016

Behold - A Bible Word

I want to call your attention today to a little Bible word - Behold.  In the Bible, the word Behold is put there by the Holy Spirit to draw your heart's focus and mind's attention to a great spiritual truth which you need to hear and understand.

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. *Psalm 51:5*  Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. *John 1:29*  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me. *Revelation 3:20* And the Lord said unto Ananias, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth. *Acts 9:11*  Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my Strength and my Song; He also is become my Salvation. *Isaiah 12:2*  Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit. *Jeremiah 7:8*  Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. *Matthew 1:23* Behold, now is the accepted time; Behold, now is the day of Salvation. *II Corinthians 6:2*  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. *II Corinthians 5:17* And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints. *Jude 1:14* Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen. *Revelation 1:7* I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. *Revelation 1:18*  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in Righteousness He doth judge and make war. *Revelation 19:11*  And, behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.  *Revelation 22:12*