Monday, October 31, 2016

On The Move

I saw two people on the move in my neighborhood the other day: one was the Fedex man; he was literally running from his truck to the houses to make up time I guess, and the other was a young man who was out spreading his election flyers for his district attorney candidate. He was trying make that name known to get a vote. I told the young man who was fervently spreading the name of his candidate, that there's another Name worth spreading that is far better that this one. He looked at me kind of puzzled, and I told him there is a Name which is above ever name - The Lord Jesus Christ. Only Brag about JESUS, Boast about Him, Draw attention to His Blood, and simply Glory in the Cross, that's all.  If people were on the move for Jesus delivering His goods and speaking highly of His matchless Name, like Fedex and the Election folks, America wouldn't be in the shape its in today. Remember now, Only Brag about JESUS, Boast about Him, Make His Name known, Draw attention to His Blood, and simply Glory in the Cross, that's all.