Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Down At The Cross

Now understand - God Almighty will only accept your guilty soul at the Cross for Jesus' sake.   You see, God Almighty is looking for the blood of an innocent Victim to atone for your sins, transgressions and iniquities.  The Precious Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, is the only thing that can reverse the Curse of sin on your soul.  Be wise, time's a wastin', prepare for the inevitable, go now to the Cross and find eternal Safety for your guilty soul.  Safety is of the Lord Jesus Christ; only His atoning blood can give you true Safety from the divine justice and vengeance that your sins deserve.  If you want the Truth, you can find Him at the Cross. Jesus came into this world to bear witness unto the truth and every one that is of the Truth heareth His voice. *John 14:6; John 18:37*

Then Pilate delivered Jesus unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led Him away.  And He bearing His cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha:  Where they crucified Him, and two others with Him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst.  For the preaching of the Cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. But God forbid that I should glory, save in the Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Christ Jesus, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the Cross.  For it pleased the Father that in Jesus should all fulness dwell; and, having made peace through the Blood of His Cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. Looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the Cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Only trust to the Atoning Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, and your soul shall live now! Believe that Jesus Christ has made a full Atonement for all your sins, and rest yourself wholly on Him, just as rest wholly upon your bed at night; likewise, with the whole weight of your being rest on Christ.  Whosoever believeth on God manifest in the flesh is not condemned."

The LORD has said, "The soul that sinneth it shall die;" "Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things that are written in the book of the law to do them." The Son of God stood in Pilate's judgment hall. He had not sinned Himself, but He has the sins of all the world imputed to Him. He has never
broken the law all of His earthly life, but all our crimes against the divine Law were laid on Him.

God the Father meets Jesus as He once met Adam in the garden of Eden, but Jesus did not hide Himself as Adam did.  Christ Jesus met stern Divine Justice face to face. Jesus of Nazareth was nailed to the Cross as the sinner's Substitute.  The infinitely Righteous Creator God must punish our sins.  The Law says Jesus is accursed, for He has our sins upon Him.  God the Father allowed His own Beloved Son be made a curse for us.  In the Garden of Gethsemane, the streaming sweat of blood started from every pore of Jesus' body, and fell in great drops upon the frosty ground that night.  The terror of the Law made Christ Jesus cry, "I am exceeding sorrowful, even unto death." Jesus stood in Gabbatha before Pilate mocked, despised, rejected; at the Roman column, torn with a scourge, and then crowned with thorns.  The Law said, "A sinner is to be despised and rejected, for the sinner is a shameful thing, worthy to be spit upon, a sinner deserves to be crowned with thorns;" Then God allowed His own dear Son to stand in the sinner's place fully met the demands of divine justice. Jesus was led away to Calvary's Cross, leaving a trail of blood up to top of Golgotha; and there His hands and feet were pierced, His soul was pierced with something worse than nails, and His heart drank the bitter cup of God's wrath toward sin.  Jesus' soul was the object of God's punishment.  There Jesus' soul died within Him because God the Father forsook Him in those dark hours.  Then Jesus cried, "Eloi! Eloi!
lama sabachthani?" God executed the stern and dreadful eternal death sentence on Jesus' soul on account of our sins. "Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree." The Cross show to the fullest degree how much God hates Sin, for there He with Vengeance pursued iniquity where He found Sin laid on His Son.  It was never His sins, but our sins were laid upon Him, yet God spared not his own Son. Look to the Cross and see that Christ Jesus was smitten of God and afflicted, because the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes we are healed, and you will see clearly see that JEHOVAH does not take sin lightly.

Instantaneous free forgiveness of sins and irreversible Eternal Life is now available at the Cross to the poor in spirit who place childlike faith in the Blood and Righteousness of the Lamb of God.  Down at the Cross where my Savior bled and died, down where for cleansing from Sin I cried, there to my guilty heart was the Precious Blood applied, Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ's holy name. Jesus loved me, only because He loved me; there is nothing good in me that could ever merit His forgiveness and mercy.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Name which is above every name. My tongue will speak of His Righteousness and of His Praise all the day long.  Christ Jesus is all my Righteousness and Praise.  In Jesus I will boast all the day long and praise His dear name for ever.  I will speak well of His name, and sound out His glory while I have my being.  The Crucified Creator has been so merciful and preserved me all my life long until this day.  I will testify of my Redeemer, and His bleeding love to me, for on the cruel Cross He suffered, from the curse of Sin to see me free.  I am so wondrously saved from Sin, because there at the Cross, Jesus took me in.  O Precious Blood that saves from sin, I am so thankful you have cleansed me within.  I will tell out the Gospel story, how my lost estate to save, in Jesus' boundless love and mercy, He the Ransom freely gave.

Christ Jesus laid down His sinless life to save my guilty soul from Sin.  Once I was lost in sin's degradation, Jesus came down to bring me His free and full Salvation, He lifted me up from my sorrow and shame, and now I belong to Him, not for the years of time alone, but for all Eternity.  My heart is sometimes heavy, but Jesus comes with sweet relief, He holds to His bosom when I droop with blighting grief; I love the Lord Jesus Christ who all my sins in His body bore; each day He grows still sweeter than He was the day before.

All glory and praise to the Lamb that was slain, who has borne all my sins and cleansed every sin stain. The Holy Spirit gently pointed me to Jesus' nailprints, and patiently showed me that especially for me Jesus' blood was shed; a mocking crown so thorny was placed upon His innocent head; I wondered what Jesus saw in sinful me, to suffer such deep agony.  But then Jesus said to me, "I've found thee, now thou art Mine."  I've never heard a sweeter Voice; it made my aching heart rejoice.  When I was poor and needy and all alone, in Love Jesus said to me, "Come unto Me, and I'll lead you Home, to live with Me eternally."

I've found a Friend who is all to me, His love is ever true; I love to tell how He rescued me, and what His saving grace can do for you.  I've found a Friend, O such a Friend!  He bled, He died to save me; and not alone the free gift of eternal life, but His own self He gave me.  I don't know about you, but I will go to my grave trusting only to the Precious Blood of God manifest in the flesh. You are a sinner, and you can't shake Sin without Christ. The cure for sin is Free of charge. Salvation is not for sale, because it has already been purchased by the Blood of Christ Jesus.  Neglect Christ at your own peril.  Now remember - God Almighty will only accept your guilty soul at the Cross for Jesus' sake.

P.S. Worthy is the Lamb that was slain!