Monday, December 29, 2014

Genuine Love

Genuine Love consists of the following things:
* Sacrifice - Jesus loved me, and gave Himself for me.
* Security, Safety - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my Righteousness.
* Loyal Devotion - I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
* Acceptance - To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the Beloved.
* Selflessness - He offered up Himself. And He went a *little farther*, and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from Me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou wilt.
* Respect - Grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Be concerned how your words and actions may hurt others.
* Companionship, Communication - The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.