Sunday, December 7, 2014

Some Must Be's

And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.  But the scriptures must be fulfilled.  And Jesus said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?  The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.  And Jesus said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning Me.  Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.  The Son of man must be lifted up.  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.  For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.