Sunday, March 3, 2013

Prayer Helps

A - Acknowledge my sins, Abide with me, Adoration of the Savior, Abound, Attitude, Anointing, Armor of God, Affection on things above, America
B - Blood of Christ, Blessing of the LORD, Besetting sin, Boldness, Bitterness, Brotherly love, Backsliding
C - Calvary, Create in me a clean heart, Comfort, Confession of my sins, Character, Charity, Churches, Compassion, Contentment, Covetousness, Count your blessings
D - Deliver me from evil, Die daily, Deny self, Devoted to God's fear, Discernment
E - Exalt the LORD, Examine me, Eyes on Jesus, Enemies, Even so come Lord Jesus
F - Fear of the LORD, Feet of Jesus, Fill me, Fix my heart, Fruit, Family, Faith, Seek God's face, Fruit of the Spirit
G - Grace, Glory, Gentleness, Goodness, Guidance, Grudges, Gratefulness, Godliness, Grieving the Holy Spirit
H - Hallowed by Thy Name, Holy Spirit, Help me, Holiness, Humility, Hope, Heaven, Hell
I - Integrity, Intercession
J - Joy, Judgment, Job
K - Keep me from evil, Kindness, Kids
L - Love, Loyalty, Leaders, Look unto Jesus, Longsuffering, Liberty, Lowliness
M - Mercy, Meekness, Missionaries, Marriage, Meditate, Mother, Mind of Christ
N - Neighbors, Never be ashamed, Not my will but Thine be done
O - Open my eyes, Overcome, Obedience, Others, Oughts
P - Pastor, President, Parents, Presence and power of God, Purity, Penitence, Persecution, Praise God, Patience, Peace
Q - Quicken me, Study to be quiet
R - Revive my heart, Rejoice in the Lord, Reproach, Resentment, Resignation to God's will, Resist sin, Repentance, Rapture, Renew my mind
S - The sick, Supplications, Submission, Secret sins, Spouse, Self-pity, Stablish, Strengthen, Souls, Settle, Stedfast, Sincerity, Sanctification, Safety, Soberness, Salt
T - Tears, Thankfulness, Thought life, Take up my cross, Temperance, Tenderhearted, Tongue
U - Uprightness, Unite my heart, Unmovable, Understanding, Unction
V - Victory over my sins, Virtue, Vigilance, Vision
W - Worship, Watch unto prayer, Wife, Will of God, Weights, Witness, Win souls, Wisdom
X - Examine me, Extol and Exalt the Lord's name
Y - Yield, Yoke of Christ
Z - Zeal

Prayer helps us finish our course with joy.  Pray with purity, intensity, expectancy, and specificity.