Sunday, August 11, 2024

ALL MY DESIRE

Delight thyself also in the Lord: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. I Delight to do Thy will, O my God. Lord, all my desire is before Thee; and my groaning is not hid from Thee. Whom have I in heaven but Thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside Thee. Have thy Delight in the Almighty, and lift up thy face unto God. Ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 

Desire mercies of the God of heaven; Desiring The Father's protection, shining face, gracious presence, uplifting countenance, and abundant comforting peace; letting the peace of the Father rule in my heart. 

Always be Desiring the Son's Precious Blood and Cleansing; Delighting in His purpose and good pleasure.

Desire the Presence and Working of the Holy Spirit, Grace in my spirit to help, mercy, faith, the glory of God, the will of God, the King of Kings and His kingdom, Fruits of the Spirit, Deliverance from evil, Quickening, Transforming, conforming, purifying, wisdom, repentance, turning, holiness, purity, prompting, guidance, operations, monitions, arousing, revealing enlightenments, warnings, help, direction, drawing, movements, comfort, reproving,  encouragement, strength, opening, enabling, understanding, discernment, perception, consciousness, awakening, entrance of the words, withering, sentence of death, feel the guilt of my sin, the misery sin brings, 

Desiring The Grace of God to open and prepare my heart, and prepare the Good Ground.

Seeking the Lord Jesus Christ, hating and avoiding sins, despising and refusing unrighteous gain, comforting other during sorrow, grief, crying and lamenting.