Saturday, December 23, 2023

YOU'RE ON CANDID CAMERA

I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. Search me, O God and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. For now Thou numberest my steps: dost Thou not watch over my sin? Shall not God search this out? for He knoweth the secrets of the heart. O LORD of hosts, that triest the righteous, and seest the reins and the heart. I know also, my God, that Thou triest the heart, and hast pleasure in uprightness. O LORD of hosts, that judgest righteously, that triest the reins and the heart. For the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart. For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and He pondereth all his goings. Thou God seest me. Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? For I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them. Every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The LORD hates the heart that deviseth wicked imaginations. For the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts. All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits. Thou has set our iniquities before Thee, our secret sins in the light of Thy countenance. Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts. The LORD'S throne is in heaven: His eyes behold, His eyelids try, the children of men. For Thou only knowest the hearts of the children of men. For the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, Thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, Thou knowest it altogether. Yet they obeyed not, nor inclined their ear, but walked every one in the imagination of their evil heart. They say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you. But the LORD looketh from heaven; He beholdeth all the sons of men. The LORD trieth the hearts. The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good. For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before Me, saith the Lord GOD. For His eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings. For Thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men. Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of Judgment. Doth not He see my ways, and count all my steps? For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from My face, neither is their iniquity hid from Mine eyes. For thou hast trusting in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High? And thou sayest, How doth God know? He that said in his heart, God hath forgotten: He hideth His face; He will never see it. He that planted the ear, shall He not hear? He that formed the eye, shall He not see? Where is the God of judgment? And they consider not in their hearts that I remember all their wickedness: now their own doings have beset them about; they are before My face. Behold the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it form off the face of the earth. Until the Lord come, Who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the heart. Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it. For they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. Doth not He that pondereth the heart consider it?

Kinder Reminder: Keep an open Bible, not an open mind. Remember to keep the screen of the Scriptures up in the window of your mind, so they can keep the bugs out.