Saturday, January 7, 2023

The LORD Alone

magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. My soul doth magnify the Lord. Behold now, Thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and Thou hast magnified Thy mercy, which Thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die. And David said, Solomon my son is young and tender, and the house that is to be builded for the Lord must be exceeding magnifical, of fame and of glory throughout all countries. For all the gods of the people are idols: but the Lord made the heavens. Shall not God search this out? for He knoweth the secrets of the heart.

The Lord is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare Him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt Him. The Lord liveth; and blessed be my Rock; and exalted be the God of the Rock of my salvation. Thine, O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.  

Be thou exaltedLord, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth. For thou, Lord, art high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods. Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the Lord our God is holy. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth.  The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.  Thou art my God, and I will praise Thee: T art my God, I will exalt thee.  

And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day. And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon His name, declare His doings among the people, make mention that His name is exaltedO Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt Thee, I will praise Thy name; for Thou hast done wonderful things; Thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. And therefore will the Lord wait, that He may be gracious unto you, and therefore will He be exalted, that He may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for Him.  

The Lord is exalted; for He dwelleth on high: He hath filled Zion with judgment and righteousness. Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself. Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high. And all the trees of the field shall know that I the Lord have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the Lord have spoken and have done it. 

Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue. Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah, and rejoice before him. I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.

Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. Let all those that seek Thee rejoice and be glad in Thee: let such as love Thy salvation say continually, The Lord be magnifiedI will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. 

And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnifiedAccording to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.