Sunday, January 15, 2023

Fill Up The Golden Vials

And when He had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.  

Let my prayer be set forth before Thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and He shall hear my voice. Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you. 

In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried to my God: and He did hear my voice out of His temple, and my cry did enter into His earsThe eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and His ears are open unto their cry.  Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God. And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes. O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open Thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before Thee for our righteousnesses, but for Thy great mercies

Let my supplication come before Thee: deliver me according to Thy wordGive ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not Thyself from my supplication.  Lord, hear my voice: let Thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. Seek unto God betimes, and make thy supplication to the Almighty.  I cried unto the Lord with my voice; with my voice unto the Lord did I make my supplication. If I regard iniquity in my heart, the LORD will not hear me. 

Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor His mercy from me. I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in Thy faithfulness answer me, and in Thy righteousness. But as for me, my prayer is unto Thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of Thy mercy hear me, in the truth of Thy salvation. Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. 

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost. The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth. Seek ye the LORD while He may be found, Call ye upon Him while He is near. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST shall be saved. 

We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you. For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.  For this shall every one that is godly pray unto Thee in a time when Thou mayest be found. He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination. 

Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years. Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving. For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers. Pray without ceasing. Hear the right, O Lord, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips. But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word. 

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. Seek the Lord and his strength, seek His face continually. Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. 

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. 

The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord: but the prayer of the upright is His delight. I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech. He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer. And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing. 

And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying. Yet the Lord will command His lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night His song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. O Lord God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before Thee: Let my prayer come before Thee: incline Thine ear unto my cry; For my soul is full of troubles: and my life draweth nigh unto the grave. 

Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered. I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and His ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me. Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the Lord understand all things. Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till He come and rain righteousness upon you.

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer. I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers. Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: Thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. Without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day. Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God. They shall praise the LORD that seek Him. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto Thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.

The Lord is far from the wicked: but He heareth the prayer of the righteous. Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth muchThe Lord is with you, while ye be with Him; and if ye seek Him, He will be found of you; but if ye forsake Him, He will forsake you. One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in His temple.  

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you. Now set your heart and your soul to seek the Lord your God. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. 

Men ought always to pray, and not to faint