Thursday, July 20, 2017

Lend Me Your Ear

The root principle of human nature (practical atheism) is Me first, and you last - dog eat dog. The first of law of human nature is self-preservation. What every man or woman really wants is Someone who would love them enough to die in their place. Every woman wants a man who will die to provide for or protect her. All that every man dying in a hospital tonight wants is a few more weeks or years of physical LIFE on this sinful earth. God knows what you need, and He was willing to pay the price for all your sins in the person of Jesus of Nazareth. Your sins murdered Jesus Christ; He cried out from the Cross, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do!" Your Creator understands your Need (the forgiveness of sins), and He laid down His life for you so you could be forgiven Freely. Jesus couldn't save Himself, and save others too. If Jesus saved Himself, He couldn't save me. Jesus took the punishment that I ought to have paid in Hell. Human reason can't figure out what happened at Calvary (an innocent man left all alone to die for His enemies).

A loving God let an innocent man die for His enemies on Calvary's Cross, so bad people like us could be saved from the love of sin and the wrath of God. God could have stopped Calvary, but He didn't. Many things that are reasonable to the carnal mind are not true at all. The carnal mind thinks that there are some people that are too bad to go to Heaven, and some people that too good to go to Hell. Man's carnal reasoning just doesn't work at Calvary. Human reason thinks, "If I follow my conscience and religion, I'll be all right, and surely God wouldn't let those people that have never heard the Gospel and trusted Jesus Christ go to Hell." Carnal man tries to pay for his own sins by doing penance, and doing self-righteous works to make amends for his past evil. Modern man says, "I will work at it objectively, and think about it rationally, and I will reach the wrong conclusion."

Inside of every problem, there are ten little problems struggling to get out. The darkest hour is not just before dawn, it is just before pitch blackness. Face it - God knows something you don't know.Experience won't solve all your problems either. Men cannot bring peace on earth, because they have no peace within their hearts. Men don't learn from suffering. Suffering can't solve the problem of human nature. Pain sometimes magnifies Self. The main reason any man goes to Hell is Self. Your mind is always stuck on your Self. The carnal mind says, "I'm right, and God is wrong." Many times suffering leads to blasphemy. The lost thief on the cross blasphemed Christ till the minute he died. Every unsaved man in his sins is separated from God right now. If you had to face God for everything you've thought, said, and done in just the last 24 hours, you'd go to Hell like a bullet. Lost people are always trying to convince you that you're good, because they want to believe they are good enough to face God, without Jesus Christ.

God says to every sinner, "Here friend, if you want a free ticket to Heaven, my Son bled and died for you, your sin debt is all paid for, now you can be freely forgiven on the spot by simply trusting what My Son did for you. All you have to do is just take it Freely, you can't earn it." Self-righteous proud man says, "I don't want it." God says, "Why not?" The man says, "I don't like you, I love my way, my sin, and my pride, If I trust your Son, it might cost me a buck or my reputation." God says, "I have shown my true interest and love for you, I laid down My life for you on Cross, and took the punishment due to your sins in your place, just take this Free Gift that I've earned for you." The man says, "That's OK, I'll do it myself." God says, "OK then, you'll have to burn forever, and your damnation will be just."

When a man rejects Christ, he doesn't sin against a preacher or a church. Remember, God's Son died for you. Your Crucified Creator has a bone to pick with you. Human nature says, "Exercise your will, and be responsible for your own actions." But you must face the real issue. The real issue is Self-Righteousness. If you die in your sins without Jesus Christ, you'll receive the due reward for your deeds. You'll get what's coming to you. If a man is drowning, he doesn't make terms, he grabs whatever is thrown at him. A man that is drowning will grab at anything that floats by. He doesn't question a lifeline that is thrown to him, he takes whatever he gets. Proud hearts and stubborn wills love sin more than Jesus Christ.

The main reason why every self-righteous man remains lost and hopeless, is because he's still telling God how he's going to do it, and when he's going to do it, and under what conditions he's going to do it, and he's not going to get saved unless it matches his conditions. Self-righteousness is what damns a man. In due time, you will have to personally die and face Judgment. God be merciful to me a sinner. I have a dire need for your Son now. There must be no intermediates between you and Jesus Christ. For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave Himself a Ransom for all sinners. Instant, infinite, irreversible salvation is available to you from Jesus Christ Himself now. Christ's bleeding love for sinners is pure and free. If you take Jesus, He'll take you. Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner for sure, I'm at end of my rope, I've got Hell coming, I deserve to be damned, but Lord Jesus you're the perfect Savior who died for my sins, Lord will you please remember me, and save me through your Precious Blood.