Friday, June 10, 2016

Acknowledge - A Bible Word

I acknowledge my sin unto Thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and Thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin.  Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of Thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.  Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.  For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Against Thee, Thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in Thy sight: that Thou mightest be justified when Thou speakest, and be clear when Thou judgest. Trust in the Lord [Jesus Christ] with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.  Hear, ye that are far off, what I have done; and, ye that are near, acknowledge my might.  Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the Lord thy God.  We acknowledge, O Lord, our wickedness, and the iniquity of our fathers: for we have sinned against Thee.  I will go and return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me early.  In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth. The acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness.  That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.  Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.