Monday, September 21, 2015

Some Divine Assistance

If you ever get into a sure enough bind, and you need some Divine Assistance, remember this short three-word prayer found in Luke 23 - "Lord, remember me." This little prayer worked for the sinful, dying thief on Golgotha when he was between THE ROCK and a hot place, and it will work for me and you as well. A "certain beggar" will always gets God's attention. Whosoever shall call upon the name of Lord shall be saved. When it comes right down to it, you're going to need GOD to remember you and come to your aid in time of need. Just like a crying baby lying helpless in a crib, his cry moves the compassion of his mother's heart, and the loving mother comes to his aid. Ah, Lord God! I need some Heavenly Help for Jesus' sake, have Mercy upon me, according to Thy Lovingkindness! Remember me, O my God, and spare me according to the greatness of Thy Mercy. According to Thy mercy remember Thou me for Thy goodness' sake, O Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.