Monday, September 7, 2015

Genuine Love

Genuine Love consists of the following things:
* Sacrifice - Jesus loved me, and gave Himself for me.
* Security, Safety - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my Righteousness.
* Loyal Devotion/Commitment - I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
* Acceptance - To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the Beloved.
* Selflessness - Jesus went about doing good.  He offered up Himself as a sinless Atoning Sacrifice for human sin. And He went a *little farther*, and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from Me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou wilt.  Think about, care about, and help out others.
* Respect - Grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Be concerned how your words and actions may hurt others.
* Companionship, Communication - The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

Love God, love your neighbor, and love your enemies as Christ loved you.  That's all.