Saturday, June 20, 2015

*Romans 5:9*

It was November of 1986 in Pensacola, FL, and a Christian gentleman named Mr. Ron Sutek asked me to read the book of Romans until I bumped into the Lord Jesus Christ. I did just that; and I can't remember how many times it took, but I bumped into the living Savior in Romans 5:9. It was something about that word *BLOOD* that caught my attention. Shortly after that, I knelt down by my bedside in Barracks 3469, Room 104C on NAS Pensacola, and I met the true and living God (Christ Jesus) when I trusted to His Precious Blood. Now. I was a lost cause, a hopeless case, a miserable wretch, but now I'm on my to New Jerusalem for Free, because of the dear Lamb's Innocent Blood that paid the awful penalty for my sins. Have you ever bumped into Jesus? I know this: If you ever do, you won't be able to keep it a Secret. smile emoticon
Much more then, being now justified by His Blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. *Romans 5:9*