Tuesday, January 2, 2024

CONCENTRATE NOW :)

  • Remember Now Thy Creator
  • Consider Your Latter End
  • Seek Ye The LORD While He May Be Found
  • Closely Study the Crucified and Risen Creator
  • Ponder On His Very Precious Blood
  • Learn of Him; Be Taught by Him
  • Be Very Attentive to Hear HIM
  • Discover His Preciousness
  • Perceive the Love of God in Christ
  • Behold HIM, Contemplate HIM, Humbly Attentively Listen
  • Consider Thy Ways & "Turn" Thy Feet to THE WAY
  • Concentrate Your Thoughts On The Lamb of God
  • Focus Your Full Attention On The Cross
  • Think Upon The Sin-Bearing Substitute
  • Consider HIM that Endured Such Contradiction of Sinners Against Himself
  • Take Heed To The LORD
  • Mediate On The Mediator
  • Commune with the Holy Ghost
  • Ponder the Path of thy Feet
  • I Thought on my Ways
  • Set Your Affection On Things Above
  • I Muse On The Work of Thy Hands
  • I Have Remembered Thy Name, O LORD
  • Take Heed Thereto According to Thy Word
  • My Meditation of HIM Shall Be Sweet
  • Search The Scriptures Daily
  • Study and Rightly Divide the Word of Truth
  • Consider How Great Things HE Hath Done For You
  • I Will Meditate In Thy Precepts
  • While I Was Musing The Fire Burned
  • Take Heed to Thyself
  • And They Remembered His Words
  • I Will Not Forget Thy Word
  • I Will Remember the Works of the LORD