Friday, April 21, 2023

A-Z Prayers

A - Acknowledge my sins, Abide in me, Adoration of the Savior, Abound, Attitude, Anointing, Armor of God, Affection on things above, America, All That Are in Authority
B - Blood of Christ, Blessing of the LORD, Besetting sin, Boldness, Bitterness, Brotherly love, Backsliding
C - Communion of the Holy Ghost, Contrite Spirit, Calvary, Create in me a Clean heart, Comfort of love, Confession of my sins, Consolation in Christ, Character, Charity, Churches, Compassion, Contentment, Covetousness, Count your blessings, Composure
D - Deliver me from evil, Divine Daily Bread, Die daily, Deny self, Devoted to God's fear, Discernment, Direction, Determination
E - Exalt the LORD, Excellent spirit, Examine me, Enlightenment, Eyes on Jesus, Enemies, Even so come Lord Jesus
F - Fellowship with the Father, Fear of the LORD, Feet of Jesus, Fill me, Fix my heart, Fruit, Family, Faith, Seek God's face, Fruit of the Spirit, Forgive my sins, Fellowship of the Spirit.
G - Giving of thanks, Grace to Help, Glory, Gentleness, Goodness, Guidance, Grudges, Gratefulness, Godliness, Grieving the Holy Spirit
H - Hallowed by Thy Name, Holy Spirit Communion, Help me, Holiness, Humility, Hope, Heaven, Hell
I - Integrity, Intercession, Illumination 
- Joy, Judgment, Job
K - Thy Kingdom Come, Keep me from evil, Kindness, Kids
L - Lead me, Love, Loyalty, Leaders, Lost Souls, Look unto Jesus, Longsuffering, Liberty, Lowliness
M - Mercy, Meekness, Missionaries, Marriage, Meditate, Mother, Mind of Christ, Move Spirit
N - Neighbors, Never be ashamed, Not my will but Thine be done
O - Open my eyes, Overcome, Obedience, Others, Oughts
P - Pastor, President, Parents, Presence and Power of God, Purity, Penitence, Persecution, Praise God, Patience, Peace, Poor in spirit, Perceive
Q - Quicken me, Study to be Quiet, Enjoy Quietness
R - Revive my heart, Renew my mind, Rejoice in the Lord, Reproach, Resentment, Resignation to God's will, Resist sin, Repentance, Rapture, Renew my mind, Right spirit
S - Stand fast, The sick, Supplications, Submission, Secret sins, Spouse, Self-pity, Stablish, Strengthen, Souls, Settle, Stedfast, Sincerity, Sanctification, Safety, Soberness, Salt, Savour
T - Throne of Grace, Tears, Thankfulness, Thought life, Touch me, Take up my cross, Temperance, Tenderhearted, Bridle my Tongue, Lead me not into Temptation
U - Uprightness, Unite my heart, Unmovable, Utterance, Understanding, Unction
V - Victory over my sins, Virtue, Vigilance, Vision
W - Worthy is The Lamb, Thy Will Be Done, Worship, Watch unto prayer, Wife, Will of God, Weights, Witness, Win souls, Wisdom, Work in my heart Holy Spirit
X - Examine me, Extol and Exalt the Lord's name
Y - Yield, Yoke of Christ
- Zeal

For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory For Ever, Amen.

Prayer helps us finish our course with joy.  
Pray with purity, sincerity, intensity, expectancy, and specificity.