Monday, October 31, 2022

Teach Me Thy Paths

For as many as are Led by the Spirit of God [not your church, cult, preacher, imam, or priest], they are the sons of God. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in Thy presence is fulness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Hold up my goings in Thy paths, that my footsteps slip not. He that walketh uprightly walketh surely. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Shew me Thy ways, O LORD; Teach me Thy pathsAll the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth.  And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Order my steps in Thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Teach me Thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another. The Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ. O that my ways were directed to keep Thy statutes! Whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered. Walk in newness of life. Let us walk honestly. For we walk by faith, not by sight. Walk as children of light..Let us walk in the light of the LORD...See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise.

A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps. Order my steps in Thy word. Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk, for I lift up my soul unto Thee. I will guide thee with Mine eye. Thou shalt guide me with Thy counsel; and afterward receive me to glory. To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace. Walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God...As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him... Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  Thy paths drop fatness. Make me to go in the path of Thy commandments; for therein do I delightThy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my pathThou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For Thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in Thy truth. Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path

The goodness of God leadeth thee to Repentance. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Walk in the Spirit. No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin. And this is love, that we walk after His commandments. 

Whosoever will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow His steps.  To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things; Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;  Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked. That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous. Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. Live in the Spirit.

But if ye be Led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. In all thy ways acknowledge the LORD, and He shall direct thy paths. Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peaceI have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right pathsSee that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Walk after the Spirit. I will walk at Liberty: for I seek Thy precepts.

Thpath of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.  Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.  In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof there is no death. Teach me Thy way, O Lord; I will walk in Thy truth: unite my heart to fear Thy name.  Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find Rest for your souls.  Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. Follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth.

Someone is leading you every hour of each day, who is it?

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.