Monday, February 7, 2011

Giving Goodly Words (3)

The Lord Reigneth! The Good Old Way of The Cross, The Faith, The Scriptures, The Gospel! Sin always complicates life. Grace Alone. Glory in the Cross all the day long. Take heed what ye hear. Praying in the Holy Ghost, pray blood-covered prayers. Jesus only. By God's grace, forward and upward. None but Jesus. Let us go forth without the camp. Thus saith the Lord. Preach the Gospel to every creature. Onward to Victory! The Lord is risen indeed. Let God be magnified. Let us pray. I will look unto the LORD, I will wait for the God of my Salvation: my God will hear me (Micah 7:7). 

As to the Lord, and not to men. Stand Fast in the Lord. Point sinners to the Redeeming Blood. Stand Still - full surrender. First pure, then peaceable. Beware of yourself. Lay down your love for your sins at Jesus’ feet. Take heed how ye hear. Thou God seest me. God loves you so much He can't take His eyes off you. God knows what you are thinking this very moment. God knows all about you, God is always with you. God knows your character. Pray without ceasing. Make the Gospel plain and simple. There is no difference. God is no respecter of persons. Thanks be to God.

Intensity, Tenacity, Dependability.  Straightway to Jesus. Yield yourselves unto God. Prompt and sincere in the work of the Lord. I do it for Jesus only. Trust-Trust-Trust in His Blood. God accepteth no man's person. Christ is All. There is hope, there is hope, Christ died for sinners. Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him. Thy will be done. It is the Lord: let Him do what seemeth Him good.  Whatever God wants. Lord direct us. Always keep your colors flying. By grace are ye saved. The Lord will provide. Away with all but Jesus. Where prayer is fervent, God is present. A day without Jesus is like tea without sugar. Glory be to God. Worthy is the Lamb!  

Trust-submit-serve God.  We preach Christ and Him crucified. My righteousness is of God. Semper Idem (Always the Same). My soul doth magnify the Lord. This one thing I do. Nothing without His smile. Help Lord! The Precious Blood of Jesus. Anywhere with Jesus, nowhere without Jesus. God in Christ only is our Salvation. Jesus is my Righteousness. A short life and a holy one. Encourage someone today. Today, Now! The Word of the Gospel - Come! Trust Christ alone, right now.

Throughly and thoroughly. One thing is needful - One thing I know - One thing I do. This man receiveth sinners. Prepare to meet thy God. To Whom be glory both now and forever. John 8:29 - I do always those things that please Him. He must increase, but I must decrease. Giving thanks always for all things. His servants ye are whom ye obey. Launch out into the deep. While I live, I will praise Him. Looking unto Jesus! Onward, Upward, Heavenward. Whosoever will, let him come. Let us have grace. We joy in God. Yet I will look again. All the world for Jesus. Sure work for Eternity. Let God be true, but every man a liar. For Jesus' sake. With God anywhere. Be of good courage. 

All worship be to God only. More and more faith. Continue in prayer. Trust Christ, not yourself. The best time to trust Christ's Blood is right now. The darling Lamb of God loved me and gave Himself for me. Think much of Christ, all of Christ, nothing else but Christ - His Godhead and manhood, His sinless life, bloody death, and victorious resurrection. Only trust and hope in what Christ has done. Jesus is my All, I am complete in Him. Do what God bids you. Let him that is athirst come, and whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. To God be the glory!

Buy the truth, sell it not. Ask for Mercy, Seek His Grace, Knock for Wisdom. All glory be to Him who died for me. Your best service for your best love. Rest in Christ more confidently. All for nothing, or nothing at all. Mind the Lord, please Him. Fight with your sins by the grace of God. Live nearer to Christ. O God help! All I really have is Him. I am nothing, Christ is everything. Just be nothing, and fall back into the arms of Jesus. The only thing that works is Christ's works. Tell out the old, old story of the Crucified Creator. My master passion is Christ Himself. Henceforth we should not serve sin. Submission to the Scriptures. Christ for me. Jesus loved me, only because He loved me. Free Grace and Bleeding Love. Adoring fervent gratitude. New Birth, Imputed Righteousness, Precious Blood. Be ye reconciled to God. Behold the Lamb of God! Blessed be God. Believe God, Fear God, Live as He pleases. Thou God seest me! Unworthy sinners get everything for nothing at the Cross for Jesus' sake alone. Jesus is my Praise! God is never anything but good. Go to Heaven!

Christ is mine! God knows best. Death to Sin! We should not serve sin. Put on the new man. None of self, all of Christ. Cry to the Strong for strength. We see Jesus. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His Righteousness – the Lord Jesus Christ. Keep close to Calvary. The Bible, the whole Bible, and nothing but the Bible.  A lie will go around the world while the truth is pulling its boots on. Short reckonings make long friends. We have done dinner; clear the things away, and now let us sit down and crack other men’s characters. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. All for Jesus. Hitherto, the Lord hath helped me. Honesty is the best policy. He is the greatest fool of all who is laughed out of his soul. 

He that would go to Heaven alone, shall never go there at all. Man’s extremity is God’s opportunity. Always keep close to the word of God, your conscience, and Jesus Christ - glorify Him. Rest in the finished work of the Lord Jesus, fix all your reliance upon Him as crucified and risen from the dead. Everything for Jesus. Christ all and in all Christ. Bread enough and to spare. Whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus. Aiming ever at His glory. Jesus only, only Jesus. He is altogether lovely, and I am altogether vanity. Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. Glory to God in the highest!

I must be about my Father’s business. Let God be magnified. The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life. In His favour is life. Trust in Christ and you shall have. Do something for Jesus. All for Jesus, always for Jesus, anywhere for Jesus. Giving thanks always for all things. Without money and without price. Justified freely by God's grace, through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus. Serve the Lord Christ. His servants ye are whom ye obey. Always point sinners to His redeeming Blood. The Lord Reigneth!