Thursday, October 10, 2024

THE OIL OF GLADNESS

* Now He which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God.
* The Recipe for Gladness: Love everything that God loves, and hate everything that God hates.
* Thou anointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.
* Rejoice the soul of Thy servant: for unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
* O satisfy us early with Thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
* But be filled with the Spirit.
* The fruit of the Spirit is Love, Joy, Peace, Longsuffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, Temperance. 
* These things write we unto you, that your Joy may be full. Ye Rejoice with Joy unspeakable and full of glory.
* As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing. Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
* I rejoice at Thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
* I have rejoiced in the way of Thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
* This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
* Then I was by Him, as one brought up with Him: and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him.
* Love Righteousness and Hate Iniquity.
* And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon Him (JESUS).
* And when he hath found the lost sheep, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
* And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for His name.
* For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.
* And thou shalt speak unto all that are wise hearted, whom I have filled with the spirit of wisdom.
* Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.
* But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
* Glory ye in His holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.
* Then the people rejoiced, for that they offered willingly, because with perfect heart they offered willingly to the Lord: and David the king also rejoiced with great joy.
* Rejoicing in hope.
* Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.
* Also that day they offered great sacrifices, and rejoiced: for God had made them rejoice with great joy: the wives also and the children rejoiced: so that the joy of Jerusalem was heard even afar off.
* Love Righteousness and Hate Iniquity.
* And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in His salvation.
* And Mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, and with a great crown of gold, and with a garment of fine linen and purple: and the city of Shushan rejoiced and was glad.
* Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
* Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which Thou hast broken may rejoice.
*Let all those that seek Thee rejoice and be glad in Thee: let such as love Thy salvation say continually, The Lord be magnified.
* Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
* For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name.
* The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.
* I will be glad and rejoice in Thy mercy.
* Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
* Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in Sincerity.
* But I have trusted in Thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Thy salvation.
* I will be glad and rejoice in Thee: I will sing praise to Thy name, O thou most High.
* But let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice.
* For God loveth a cheerful giver.
* A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.
* Because Thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of Thy wings will I rejoice.
* Love Righteousness and Hate Iniquity.
* And Jethro rejoiced for all the goodness which the Lord had done to Israel.
* And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the Lord, mine horn is exalted in the Lord: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in Thy salvation.
* The heathen rejoice around their god: Then the lords of the Philistines gathered them together for to offer a great sacrifice unto Dagon their god, and to rejoice: for they said, Our god hath delivered Samson our enemy into our hand.