Monday, October 7, 2024

MY DOCTRINE

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but HIS that sent Me. Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works. He that cometh from above is above all. A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from above.

I can of Mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and My judgment is just; because I seek not Mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent Me. He that loveth Me not keepeth not My sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent Me. He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. I speak to the world those things which I have heard of Him

For I have given unto them the words which Thou gavest Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from Thee, and they have believed that Thou didst send Me.  I have given them Thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but My words shall not pass away. That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent Him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. 

For I came down from heaven, not to do Mine own will, but the will of Him that sent Me. I am the Living Bread which came down from heaven. For the Bread of God is He which cometh down from heaven, and giveth Life unto the world. I seek not Mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent Me. No man can come to Me, except the Father which hath sent Me draw him. Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.