Sunday, June 16, 2024

TWO WAYS

I set before you the Way of Life, 
and the way of death.

Narrow is the way, which leadeth unto Life
Keep the way of the LORD
I being in the way, the LORD led me
I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way
Quickly turned aside out the way
He knoweth the way that I take
Where is the way where light dwelleth?
The way of the righteous
Teach sinners in the way
The way of His steps
Blessed are the undefiled in the way
Make me to understand the way of Thy precepts
I have chosen the way of truth
I will run the way of Thy commandments
Lead me in the way everlasting
I have taught thee in the way of wisdom
Reproofs of instruction are the way of life
Go in the way of understanding
The way of the LORD is strength to the upright
The way of life is above to the wise
Train up a child in the way he should go
He that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked
The way of the just is uprightness
This is the way, walk ye in it
Guide our feet in the way of Peace
I am THE WAY, the Truth, and the Life
Divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that Way
There arose no small stir about that Way
Felix having more perfect knowledge of that Way
After the Way which they call heresy
Expounded unto him the Way of God more perfectly
If he found any of this Way...bring them bound
I persecuted this Way unto the death

Broad is the way, that leadeth to Destruction
They are all gone out of the Way
The way of Peace have they not known
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes
The way of transgressors is hard
The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD
Standeth in the way of sinners
The way of the ungodly shall perish
Remove from me the way of lying
The way of the wicked He turneth upside down
The way of Cain
Go not in the way of evil men
The way of the wicked is as darkness
Thorns and snares are in the way of the froward
The way of Peace they know not

The Two Ways:
The Way of Cain (Do your best)
The Way of Abel (It is Finished)