Thursday, January 2, 2014

4U2READ (1)

In one moment of time Jesus can make your guilty soul whiter than snow with His Precious Blood.  Trust in the soul-redeeming love and blood of Jesus Christ, He is God manifest in the flesh.  Only Jesus' Precious Blood can clear a guilty sinner in the eye sight of God.  The Lord Jesus Himself has completed the Atonement which enables God with justice to manifest Mercy to the guilty.  God abhors your sins; He cannot endure your iniquities. Your sinful state is deteriorating slowly but steadily.  Nothing that man can do can cure your sin problem. Here's the best news for sinners - There is Grace for the guilty at the Cross down at the feet of Jesus.

Through simple faith in Jesus' Blood you can be made new and clean within.  All to Jesus my praise is due.  If you reject Jesus Christ, you have committed an eternal Felony.  Lord Jesus, I seek and plead your Atoning Blood and precious promise to save whosoever shall call upon Your Name. O God, for Thy truth's sake and mercy's sake save my soul for Jesus' sake.  All my trust is fixed on the great Sin-Bearer of Calvary, Jesus Christ, God Incarnate.  Draw now from the heavenly Banker, He will only hear the cry of the spiritually destitute - Psalm 102:17; Psalm 141:8; I Timothy 6:5.

The Lord Jesus Christ will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.  But mine eyes are unto Thee, O God the LORD JESUS CHRIST; in Thee is my trust, leave not my soul destitute.  I need your Help, Assistance, Presence, Blessing, Strength, Spirit, and Grace continually.  Hallelujah, Jesus included me - He is so worthy of my best.  All my desires shall be His.  Lord, help me to live to glorify you.  All that I adore shall be His own.  Enjoy His presence.  Live entirely dependent upon the presence, moving, and working of the Holy Ghost.  Sigh and cry when you lose the Holy Spirit's communion and presence.  Always remember the merciful Mediator.

God does not impute my sins to me for Jesus' sake.  My sins have been imputed (charged) to Another, who stood and died in the sinner's place, and the One who bore the sinner's guilt, and put it all away by His Blood Atonement.  My sinful deeds are put to Christ's account, they are no longer laid to my account.  The Savior became our Substitute; Jesus became the Victim of the divine wrath that was due to my sins; He suffered because my sins were laid on Him, so that His Righteousness could be imputed to me.  Jesus took upon Himself all our sins at Calvary.  In Him was no sin, yet all iniquity was laid on Him.

Jesus was our Scapegoat.  He voluntarily bore all the consequences of my sins, and took all my sins' Curse for me.  In the Lord Jesus Christ, the risen and living Savior God, I place and fix all my trust for time and Eternity.  Preserve my soul from the wrath to come, for in Thee O Lord Jesus Christ do I put my trust, let me never be ashamed, deliver me by Thy Righteousness. For Thou art my Hope, O Lord Jesus Christ: Thou art my Trust.  Think in earnest about Eternity.  Plead earnestly to Jesus for His free Salvation.

Your soul must be Justified by Jesus, simply by trusting to what He has done by Himself in His sinless life and bloody death on Calvary's Tree.  Jesus is the mighty God, and He died an awful death, not for Himself, but for you, so His doings and merits can be imputed to you,  If you will simply believe on His Blood.  You must quit your own righteousness once and for all.  Jesus' matchless compassion pities the needy sinner, the spiritually bankrupt pauper, the destitute soul.  Prayer is the essence of begging God for His mercy and help.  Every sinner is completely destitute of any goodness and righteousness.

The self-righteous man thinks he is as good as anybody else in his own esteem, and perhaps a little better.  He may have some faults, but they are outweighed by his other excellencies; he may fall into sin or error occasionally, but he has excuses with which to shift the blame.  He is just as good as the average man, and possible a little better, that men are generally expected to be.  He is not a drunkard or profane, and he is upright in business and always pays his bills.  He is a reputable and respectable man in his community.  But inwardly he is a spiritual beggar and trusts to the hollowness of his outward morality.  His religious professions are mere pretenses;  his heart is not with them, and they are a mockery to God and an insult to the Most High.

The convinced soul has no good work that he would dare bring before God, he owns all his sins, which all accuse him before God, and demand punishment at the hand of divine justice.  He loathes the very thought of his own righteousness, he feels himself to be guilty, undeserving, hell-deserving, meriting only to be sent straight to Hell at death.  His present is frightening and His future is gloomy.  He looks upon Eternity with a fearful looking for the judgment to come and of fiery indignation.  It will be all Quiet when the heavenly Court is in session.

The real sinner senses his natural depravity, inward corruptions, and spiritual inability.  The coming great white Throne, the angry Holy Judge, and the lake of fire trouble his thoughts.  His own wisdom has altogether failed him.  He is sinful, deserving of the wrath of God, he cannot help himself, and has no argument for mercy.  He realizes he cannot do anything good or right, he knows he can't even think a good thought without the help of divine grace.  His doubts and fears, and the dark memories of his past sins haunt him, but he fixes his eye on the Atoning Sacrifice of Calvary.  He thinks to himself, "Unless Christ interposes and saves me by His grace, I am lost."  Spiritual penury leads the guilty sinner to the rich Savior.

Stand as a condemned criminal at the bar of God's divine justice and plead guilty and no contest.  Say this - Lord Jesus, I have no righteousness, forgive me for Thy mercies' sake.  Be wise - take to begging at the Throne of Grace, for there is nothing else you can do.  Blessed is the soul that is shut up to prayer and calling upon God in Christ.  Don't appeal to God's justice, but simply cry out to Him for mercy through Christ's Blood and Righteousness.  I admit that nothing can save my soul but Christ's Precious Blood, undeserved mercy, divine pity, and free grace.  Come to the Cross now where God can meet with you in pardon and mercy.

If your sinful distress is real, ask Jesus for His free forgiveness and immediate help.  Your distress and starvation will make you earnest in begging.  Plead clearly, rightly and directly to Jesus Himself. Nobody prays before God like a man who feels his sins and senses his guilt.  You will pray best when you must have mercy or die.  Beggars must be determined, firm, resolute, and convincing before God.  If your soul is in need, every day is a free-grace day at the Cross.